what a shock!!!

oldtimer
This post is 4858 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

well coming round a bend of the slip road of the motorway rear suspension blew its guts out :(

so i struggled in to the garage only to get another shock £787.24 for a new shock plus vat a total of £952. plus 2 hours labour + vat again :huh: after picking my self up and telling them no way we agreed on getting a hagon for £370 fitted all in well apart from vat. :lol:

the only good thing was they offered me a courtesy bike great or so i thought..WHAT you want me to leave £800 deposit you have just taken £300 up front to order the shock. bollox to that taxi home another £12.

so they can forget me buying my next bike from them.looks like i will be getting another yam

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Aye oldtimer " things havna changed since the 1970"s eh, Britt"s reliabillity & attitude , thats how the japs capitalized ...B) Hagon " Mmmm, lived in croydon , or crawley. we were at a party there in 1980. :rolleyes: , [ after motoX meet ] remember me at Squires to tell you the story,,, ;)

bloody 'ell OT, good job your rich and don't mind paying out that sort of dosh :P

Bollocks to all of it.

Buy the Hagon and fit it yourself. Looks like I saved myself a bloody fortune doing that!!

They should have never got rid of horses.

If they go wrong all they have to do is shoot it and get another one.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online