Yamaha v's Benelli

Guest YAMFZRTRX
This post is 4860 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Guest YAMFZRTRX

Does anyone know the performance stats of a Benelli Tornado 900 v Yamaha FZR 1000 (96)..?

Silly i know, but i reckon the Japanese can do it at half the cost and pomp than the italians..

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Does anyone know the performance stats of a Benelli Tornado 900 v Yamaha FZR 1000 (96)..?

Silly i know, but i reckon the Japanese can do it at half the cost and pomp than the italians..

stunning looking bike and having a test ride on one i now know why they are giving £2000 off list price,below 5krpm it coughs splutters and rides like a bag of shit above 5k it starts to perform but think i will stick to my triumph. ;)

Guest YAMFZRTRX

stunning looking bike and having a test ride on one i now know why they are giving £2000 off list price,below 5krpm it coughs splutters and rides like a bag of shit above 5k it starts to perform but think i will stick to my triumph. ;)

me mate said it was lumpy at low revs.. What triumph have you got..?

Guest YAMFZRTRX

Did the motorcycle press roadtest them, might be worth checking out ebay for some mags?

Thanks.. I've briefly looked around tinterweb but can't find anything.. Looks like they've got pedigree but a little bespoke.

Guest YAMFZRTRX

me mate said it was lumpy at low revs.. What triumph have you got..?

sorry.. just read your current bikes.. TT nice..

sorry.. just read your current bikes.. TT nice..

yeh suffered the same problems as the benelli but have now sorted it,looked at the benelli as it was in my price range really want a daytona675r but cant afford one yet maybe wait 6 months and try for an ex demo.pity about the benelli it really is a stunning looking bike.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online