Thundercat 'missing'

tastyturbo
This post is 4856 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi Folks

My Thundercat has recently mysteriously developed a 'miss'. I'm hoping it's possibly just plugs and or leads.

My (silly) question is:

Does it have just 1 or 2 and where are they and how easy or much of a pain are they to replace. ?

I'm hoping it's just this and not that some idiot from work, in my absence has been and messed about with it and potentially done some serious damage

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

4 plugs,,,,,on top of engine

Has the bike stood for a few weeks without being used ???

Start bike,,,,,,splash water on down pipes,,,,see which ones dry the fastest,,,,,,the ones that dont are the affected ones and these are the plugs to check.

More info required on the usage of bike !!!

4 plugs,,,,,on top of engine

Has the bike stood for a few weeks without being used ???

Start bike,,,,,,splash water on down pipes,,,,see which ones dry the fastest,,,,,,the ones that dont are the affected ones and these are the plugs to check.

More info required on the usage of bike !!!

Aaah

Thanks 2 wheels.

It doesn't get a lot of use but it's been getting started everyday and then lay for maybe 3 or 4 days before running rough.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online