The Diana tapes

Guest JMW
This post is 7219 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

it's about time they showed some respect and left things alone. her boys have been through enough without more shite being brought up

So it's true then.

Elvis is alove and well :P

But let's look at Prince Harry - where did the red hair come from and he doesn't look like Charles at all.

It's interesting to look at the situation though - born into the spotlight and wealth + aristocracy and you'd think there'd be no problems, after all, if any of us had a no limit to the funds then I'm sure we would be a lot happier.

However, different kinds of problems seem to appear for the wealthy - it goes to show life is always crule and not easy regardless of who or what you are.

:(

But let's look at Prince Harry - where did the red hair come from and he doesn't look like Charles at all.

(

I put up a thread on a similar theme on another forum a few weeks ago.

And nobody wanted to get drawn into it! :lol:

I presented a lot of info that people were a bit uncomfortable with! :lol:

On the subject of Harry....I said this.....

"AFAIC I feel sorry for the boy.

His Mother is dead and he has to choose between a proven liar and adulterer, who has a failed military career, a meaningless life, and who has made a fool of himself in front of the whole world".

And James Hewitt.

:lol::lol::lol:

I put up a thread on a similar theme on another forum a few weeks ago.

And nobody wanted to get drawn into it! :lol:

I presented a lot of info that people were a bit uncomfortable with! :lol:

On the subject of Harry....I said this.....

"AFAIC I feel sorry for the boy.

His Mother is dead and he has to choose between a proven liar and adulterer, who has a failed military career, a meaningless life, and who has made a fool of himself in front of the whole world".

And James Hewitt.

:lol::lol::lol:

I missed that one I think - you've got a good point though.

Hewett's place is about 7 miles down the road from my town. The place of Harry's conception ? To be honest I really feel for the guy, you can see in his face he has a lot of anger. That's ok by me as it's character forming, just hope he turns it into something useful and makes a go of life instead of being some figurehead puppet or another royal Gimp.

It makes me wonder, when he popped out - what the hell did Charles think when the copper top shone forth.

I bet he thought 'that bitch.' At any rate, he should buy an R6 and come for a spin with the gang.

J

Course the real problem is that Diana's manservant Paul Burrel is gettin stuffed in our faces again after that feckin jungle thing.

I don't know about you lot, but I can't stand the bloody man ,he's a complete tosser.

:x

Charles's Butler was too.....allegedly! :lol:

Swingers, gay sex and gay aristocratic swingers, jungle sex, homobeastonecrophillia and ginger topped kids..

What a thread :lol:

Swingers, gay sex and gay aristocratic swingers, jungle sex, homobeastonecrophillia and ginger topped kids..

What a thread :lol:

Wooo sign me up :bgb :bgb NOT :!:

sod the lot of them! :evil:

Relics of a thankfully bygone age where WE were effectively slaves to them and all of their buddies!

Ohhh......and I believe that Dodo and Diana were assasinated!

Like poor old Dr Kellys apparant suicide! :evil:

Ohhh......and I believe that Dodo and Diana were assasinated!

So do I Marchy.....but people disbelieve it now cos of AlFayed's lunatic rantings!

And on the subject of Royalty....did you know that Queen Victoria spoke with a GERMAN accent?.....allegedly!

So do I Marchy.....but people disbelieve it now cos of AlFayed's lunatic rantings!

And on the subject of Royalty....did you know that Queen Victoria spoke with a GERMAN accent?.....allegedly!

Their bloodline is partly German nobility....

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online