christmas list

liquidcooled
This post is 7227 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

so what have you lot got on yer chrismas list to santa then? :lol:

personally i'd like 'the long way round' book

easy pleased i know :oops:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

If santa can't manage Dave Grohl I'll settle for Ratchet and Clank 3 and a copy of Shrek 2 on DVD.

I would say TT Superbikes but the way things are looking at the moment I've got more chance of getting Dave! :lol:

The Foo Fighters do indeed rock. The Queens of the Stoneage stuff is good too. :little guy:

i used to like the foo fighters more a couple of years ago. the queens of the stone age are cool too. my sis is into them 8)

That's what I'd like too Beez! 8)

But I'll be content with a couple of Ski Lift Tickets though.....

Especially since I've already got my MotoGP tickets for next July's race. :tu

Well I've looked in the back of her indoors' wardrobe and there's a box with a pair of Alpinestars in my size :jump :yay :rah S'pose I''ll have to buy her something now :!:

Well I've looked in the back of her indoors' wardrobe and there's a box with a pair of Alpinestars in my size :jump  :yay  :rah S'pose I''ll have to buy her something now :!:

That's really nice of her - count you blessings.

I'm hoping for a new Black and Decker Wizard as I kill them in 6 month intervals...

Otherwise, and this might sound corny, I get more of a buzz from giving people decent prezzies.... makes for a good christmas.

Lotsa food, some booze and more food.

I have tried to think of something I would like for Crimble, and there really is nothing I want, the best I could come up with is that everyone else gets what they want and has a bril time

:xmas :xmas :cheers

for christmas i would like a woman but not the average type............

the type without a voice box would be nice :wink:

oh and i would like a gun so i could shoot elton john.....

and more spare time so i can come here more often and chat to my mates .pete,alex,bazz,scott,alan etc etc...........

and a penis enlargement kit hehehe i had one last year but pete stole it got confused and now he has a 9inch nose and his goatie and moustache make it look really realistic

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online