yamah wr125x headlight issues

bikemad195
This post is 4872 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hi all just thought i would share my information on my wr125x headlight . i bought the bike 5 weeks ago new and when out in the dark the headlight was rubbish when been passed by another vehicle i couldn't see so i decide to go and get hold of some xenon max bulbs 60/55w(h4) these are made by ring i fitted these to my bike and tested all the wiring for any excessive heat (signs of excessive load) and they was fine Ive been running this light for the last 2 weeks and have had it on for periods up to 4 hours on both beams and the wires are taking it fine . the only thing i will say is that the headlight lens does become quiet warm (not red hot tho) but once u get going down the road it instantly goes cold and i can see were i am going at last

DISCLAIMER I AM NOT SAYING GO AHEAD AND DO THIS AS IT IS OBVIOUSLY RISKY BUT IN MY CASE SO FAR IT HAS WORKED OUT TO OF BEEN WORTH THE GAMBLE IN MY EYES

. Ashely level 3 diploma in car mechanics

(any fellow wr125x owners have any more tips on the bikes performance they would like to share with me ? )

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online