'Cafe racer' coming soon to discovery Shed channel

barkwindjammer
This post is 4705 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Just saw a clip on the TV-looks good B)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Just saw a clip on the TV-looks good B)

the rest of the uk saw it months ago jim ! have you got electricity yet in the far flung north. :lol:

:o:huh::angry::unsure:

I knew this was a one horse town but furfuxake !

is it good Broony ? :D

:o:huh::angry::unsure:

is it good Broony ? :D

some of it is ok but at my age it was like a trip down memory lane,where ever that is :unsure:

That reminds me, I was to remind you to pick up your prescription at the chemist, did you get them ?

That reminds me, I was to remind you to pick up your prescription at the chemist, did you get them ?

now if you think thats funny you will enjoy this.

having saved up for months to go to germany and europe for a month my step father who is 84 went missing and did not know where he was,found after 24hrs they took him in to hospital discharged him the next day and told us they thought he might be starting with altziemers,he was to go back yesterday for a memory test he was annoyed and said there was nothing wrong with him.this morning my sister rang he had forgot to go.shit and he wont stop driving the good thing is he cant remember where he left his car. :lol::lol:

Aww bless, must be terrible to get to that stage in life, oh that reminds me, I was to remind you to pick up your prescription at the chemist, did you get them ? :huh:

• 2 weeks later...

For those that missed Cafe Racer the other week, it's on at the minute, and for pretty much all day on Disc Turbo channel 221 Virgin..not sure what channel number it is on Sky etc

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online