YOC middlesex/hertfordshire meet

This post is 4693 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Right you all yam owners as the weather is getting fairly decent who is up for a YOC Middlesex or Hertfordshire meet?

Date = 10th july 2011 sunday

location :Ye Olde Greene Manne, Batchworth Heath, Hertfordshire, WD3 1QB

Time: 6pm onwards

i will be in the car park with a 2004 black aerox with yellow rockstar energy drink star stickers all over the bike.

• 3 weeks later...
Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Sounds good to me! And for once i actually know where that is!!!

Em

ric it will be a saturday or sunday afternoon once i get more names will set a date and time :)

• 2 weeks later...

ive not heard nout back from the people who said they are interested so im gonna cancel it.

WOW SHIT.....

I completely forgot about this. I guess since I failed my mod 2 I decided to jump in to work a little more to take my mind off it.

Sorry about that. Kishan, let me organize the next one when I pass ;). I'll get you a drink in to compensate too. :beerchug:

WOW SHIT.....

I completely forgot about this. I guess since I failed my mod 2 I decided to jump in to work a little more to take my mind off it.

Sorry about that. Kishan, let me organize the next one when I pass ;). I'll get you a drink in to compensate too. :beerchug:

Thats the spirit,,,,,,,,,,, get out there meeting other YOC members :thumb:

WOW SHIT.....

no worries mate will try planning more for us YOC lot :)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online