Frontline.

gaz
This post is 7077 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

FUCK.FUCK.BUGGER ,DAMN AN BLAST,,,,

Am playin Medal of Honour Frontline an am on the radar station bit near the end an keep gettin fucked up.

there's no save points so i av ter keep goin back to the begginin of the feckin level,it;s drivin me bloody crackers..

Any road up I feel better fer gettin that of me chest. :shock:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Wey thank fuck fer that , I thought it was me age startin to tell .

Not havin patience fer owt like that.

Right where's me zip up tartan slippers, I'm away to have a cup of cocoa....... :cheesy:

Someone sent uz a message but I've gone an deleted it wi out lookin at it ,sorry but we ever sent it , can you send again? :?

Frustration is universal !!

I've started playing Kingpin - Life of Crime again and keep getting killed off so quickly.

Had to resort to a walk through as I was getting nowhere.

It looks so dated too !

Well, I like to blow off some steam by playing a few rounds of the new Grand Theft Auto on my 21yr. old's PS2 :twisted: .......the motorbikes in the newest version are brilliant!

Most of the time I just have to settle for thrashin' on the PC with MM2. 8)

I like doing the Daytona 600 bits in the last Bond game.

Wish Triumph would market the accessories that HE gets, the rocket launcher would be very handy when cage drivers won't get out the way :lol:

Well done plain Darren , the info you sent was the dogs bollocks, you should write walkthroughs fer a mag mate.

reet arm off ter have another gan at the buggers.

THANK'S AGAIN. :lol:

the rocket launcher would be very handy when cage drivers won't get out the way  

alternativley you could use it to blow the bike up in a fit of rage when it inevitably breaks down :wink:

alternativley you could use it to blow the bike up in a fit of rage when it inevitably breaks down :wink:

:lol::lol::lol:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online