Digital xvs 650 speedo

fuff66uk
This post is 4795 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Does anybody know of an aftermarket digital speedo that will fit in the xvs650 housing please ? It's 10cm across so pretty big compared to most of the aftermarket one's i have seen

Cheers all

Al

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Digital speedo?

Never heard of one myself.

This idea has also been on my mind over the last few days, just thought it'd be a bit of a different and nice touch.

The one I saw that looked the nicest was the Acewell 2856AB, (i may be dreamin as it's a little expensive but hey) was about 70mm in diameter. Wouldn't it be possible to make some sort of bracket that decreases the hole in the original clock holder so that it could sit in it?

I have been toying with the same idea LivetoRide,maybe stainless steel disc with the correct diameter hole cut in the middle then epoxy resin it in

I have been toying with the same idea LivetoRide,maybe stainless steel disc with the correct diameter hole cut in the middle then epoxy resin it in

i d like to fit one too you can buy a guage that has tach an shift an some other things built in but i dont have a clue how to wire it, shift light only works if you have a tacho fitted as standard apperantlty

Wow... Those Acewell things actually look rather cool!!

I'd have to completely overhaul my bike to suit the look, but I was planning on doing that one day anyway...

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online