Rossi back on 4 wheels.......

YamaHead
This post is 7219 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

....Briefly on his break from testing.

325243_83912.jpg

Valentino Rossi was finally able to take a break from motorcycles on his return home from an intense Yamaha test at Sepang this weekend. The Italian was back in his native country to take part in the Monza Rally, driving a Toyota Corolla with co-driver Carlo Cassina.

Also competing were Rossi’s father Graziano, who had Gauloises Fortuna Yamaha Team Director Davide Brivio as his co-driver, and a host of other VIP riders including Dindo Capello, the 2000 winner of the Le Mans 24 hours and former AC Milan footballer Daniele Massaro.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I can't wait for Christmas, New year's and Spring to be out the way so that the 2005 motor sport season can start.

Bikes, F1 and NASCAR.

Can't wait...... I really wonder how much better the 2005 Yam will be now they have a years worth of data to help them develop the bike.

J

I doubt it will be as good as the Honda still but with riders like Rossi and Edwards they can make up the short fall and I think they will both win a lot of races

As long as the bike is as good as this years M1 then Honda have got their work cut out to beat it. Yamaha ain't going to build a bike for Vale that isn't going to be up there challenging for the championship.

But he does show quite a passion for the Rally thing........

326396_48602.jpg

From what I've read, he prefers it more than F1 :wink:

Seems like Yamaha is alot more lienyant with his 4-wheel exploits than H*nda ever was 8)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online