Hi people, would like some help too

This post is 4890 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi guys just bought a Yamaha Virgao 125, the milieage is 1300, reg 99. The bike is in the superb condition i started it in my garage probably more than ten times on numerous occassion, works perfect. But the other day it just stoppped starting. it ticks over makes the noise but the bike would not start. The lights and other tings come on. Even tried using a bike battery charger and filled up the tank too. I don't have a clue about bikes. Plus I was looking for a kick-start but the Virago doesn't have one :blink:

All help would be appreciated, plus someone recommended that i check the spark plugs to see if i've flooded the engine, or if they're dirty.

Ali - Birmingham

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Whats all this shouting ?, we'll have no trouble here !

Hi guys just bought a Yamaha Virgao 125, the milieage is 1300, reg 99. The bike is in the superb condition i started it in my garage probably more than ten times on numerous occassion, works perfect. But the other day it just stoppped starting. it ticks over makes the noise but the bike would not start. The lights and other tings come on. Even tried using a bike battery charger and filled up the tank too. I don't have a clue about bikes. Plus I was looking for a kick-start but the Virago doesn't have one :blink:

All help would be appreciated, plus someone recommended that i check the spark plugs to see if i've flooded the engine, or if they're dirty.

Ali - Birmingham

Start by having a real good read of your owners manual, it explains the choke/petrol tap/warning lights etc, too make sure that you understand how the bits and bobs work

Welocome and good luck :)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online