Airline tickets...confusing.

Guest JMW
This post is 7079 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I don't get this, I'm booking some trips in the early part of the new year.

To get to NY flying Virgin I can go on a premium economy for £400 ish notes yet the economy is only £50 less. The business class ticket is about a grand more and almost identical to the premium economy.

Now, if I fix the return flight date the business class ticket becomes as cheap as the premium economy but the return flight is on a Continental.

BA want almost £2k for the business ticket and £350 for the cheapie cheap ticket.

It seems that small variables in the travel plans make massive differences to the flight price.

What happened to the good old days of First Class, Club and Economy ?

Does my head in.

• 3 weeks later...
Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I don't get this, I'm booking some trips in the early part of the new year.

To get to NY flying Virgin I can go on a premium economy for £400 ish notes yet the economy is only £50 less. The business class ticket is about a grand more and almost identical to the premium economy.

Now, if I fix the return flight date the business class ticket becomes as cheap as the premium economy but the return flight is on a Continental.

BA want almost £2k for the business ticket and £350 for the cheapie cheap ticket.

It seems that small variables in the travel plans make massive differences to the flight price.

What happened to the good old days of First Class, Club and Economy ?

Does my head in.[/quote]

Now you know what you do to all of the biking world!!!!!!! :evil:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online