Adam_Fozz

AdamFozz
This post is 4890 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hey Everyone,

Im new to this forum. Have just purchased a 59 plate XJ6N. Picked it up today actually. Really nice ride home and then I went out on a nice route with a friend who has a bandit.

Currently thinking about upgrading the tail side fairings (to body coloured (yellow in my case)), fitting a tail tidy, some nice levers and maybe handlebars.

Really happy with the bike. Much faster and more comfortable than my MT-03.

I live in the Chester area of England, UK.

Adam_Fozz

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

:welcome: to the YOC fozzy bear :thumb:

fozzie-bear-popover.png

A fozzy bear reference this early in proceeding! Respect!

Thnank guys. Already started my personalisation process. Added a tail tidy. Bought an Rsend one from Tweeks. Its good but doesnt allow you to keep the original indicators which I didnt like. Should have been a 20 min job to put it on but unfortuantly Motrax were a bit stingy with the wiring from the flashers and the plate light! Had to bust out the wire stripper and add some spade connectors on to get some extra length. Looks nice though.

Also ordered some body coloured side fairings for the rear. I like the gunmetal colour but want some yellow on the back of the machine.

Next up: hugger, levers, mini numberplate and possibly a rad cover. Does anyone else have a rad cover? Wondering if the yamaha one will help keep the annying insects out of the rad as I dont think its going to be as easy job cleaning it out...Any advise?

Adam_Fozz

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online