Yamaha XVS 250 Dragstar

Pabz88
This post is 4753 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Had to re-upload some photos coz my old ones got lost, took some new pics that do the bike more justice, enjoy :)

YamahaXvs250.jpg

YamahaXVS2503.jpg

YamahaXVS2508.jpg

YamahaXVS2507.jpg

YamahaXVS2506.jpg

YamahaXVS2505.jpg

YamahaXVS2504.jpg

YamahaXVS2503.jpg

YamahaXVS2502.jpg

DSC01049.jpg

DSC01051.jpg

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Nice clean example. What do you use polish wise to keep the saddle bags up to muster?

thanx man,u should see it in the video i made lol

to keep the saddlebags all clean i seriously just use a heavy duty leather shoe polish, protects it from rain, but the only reason bags look good is that there brand new lol

Good Job!

The bike looks great in the video, as for the rider, do we all look the same? because that could have been me! :lol:

It's a shame we couldn't hear the sound from those H/H Fat pipes though.

Saddlebags...... I use boot polish on mine, but have found they go sort of white in places, almost like they've picked up some salt off the road, I assume it must be something in the rain bringing it out of the leather, just thought you had a secret formula.....the saddlebags being brand new helps I guess :D

give me two seconds ;)

ill get you a video

sorry my phone started playing up, im about to upload the video now and ill put it on another post :)

Those H/H Fat pipes always sound great don't they. Did you re-jet or just bolt them on?

This is mine by the way, no sounds as I don't have a digital video camera

Picture009-1.jpg

gorgeus bike mate, wish i had the XVS 650 (my all time fav bike) one day (when my voice breaks) ill have one lol

My pipes were bolted on, i havent had the bike long, got it last August and the pipes came with it :)

Id really like a set of highway hawk snake pipes, they must sound well loud coz the sound will constantly bounce off of the road

652-300.jpg