hello everyone

This post is 4894 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hello everyone my name is steve, i have just bought a 1995 model ttr 250 raid i think it is a great bike just the way it is but i would like to do some small mods to it, i would like to replace the large ugly round headlight with a newer style smaller square one and also either an aftermarket exhaust or remove the baffles from the standard one could anyone please give me some suggestions,it would be much appreciated thanks steve :)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hello there!

Welcome to the club! Literally! I also own a TTr raid and it has been one of the best bikes I have.

These changes to the bike are cool but remember that this round headlight is really good for night riding and the original exhaust is much quieter than other aftermarket exhausts you put it.

I know because I have a square headligh and tunned exhaust and it looks really cool and makes a really nice noise.ehehehehe~

I have bought the bike like this, but now I am interested in changing it back to the original condition...

Thebike is good for trail riding but also good for the city as the steering wheel passes above the rear view mirror of the cars.

There is a brand called polisport that have good aftermarket headlights.

Keep in touch and if you ever decide to sell the round headlight I am defenetly interested.

cheers,

hugo

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online