Greetings and salutations.

This post is 4898 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Greetings all,

I have been a stalker lurker on these forms for a while and thought that I'd finally say hi and hopefully get involved with these forums.

About 2 years ago I bought a Yamaha sr125. Unfortunately I bought a fecked up bike, it took myself about 8-12 months work to fix this bike, at the time I was studying for a degree in engineering and found that fixing the bike was helping me learn about engineering.

The bike ran for a while until the neighbours brats decided that the bike is a play thing, bits went missing, bike was knocked over several times, paint work was wrecked and I was forced to use public transport. Something that is best described as an 'Experience' unfortunately I lost my job a few months back and am now dole seeking scum but on the bright side I am no longer using public transport.

However I have almost finished restoring the bike again, I've got a few questions about securing a bike and and some general questions about this bike but ill ask them at a later date.

Apart from the Yamaha SR125 I own a Honda XBR500, In future I would like to get a Yamaha xv 750 virago as I like the cruiser look but have not seek many of those bikes on sale.

Thanks for reading.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online