Aerox Over Heating

ryan161
This post is 4897 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I Bought An Aerox From A Mate Its Been Sat In His Garden Over A Year And A Half Becuase He Lost The Keys.. I Didnt Give Alot For It So I Thought Before I Spend Anymoney On It I Wana Know It Runs .. So I Disconected The Ignition Barrel And Kicked It Over .. Took It Down The Road And It Then Got Hot .. Is There Somthing Eletrical In The Cooling System ?

Any help on this would be superb !

thanks ryan

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I Bought An Aerox From A Mate Its Been Sat In His Garden Over A Year And A Half Becuase He Lost The Keys.. I Didnt Give Alot For It So I Thought Before I Spend Anymoney On It I Wana Know It Runs .. So I Disconected The Ignition Barrel And Kicked It Over .. Took It Down The Road And It Then Got Hot .. Is There Somthing Eletrical In The Cooling System ?

Any help on this would be superb !

thanks ryan

firstly was there enough coolant in it?... dunno if they have an electric fan to assist cooling but if they do check to make sure its working... there may well be a thermosensor in the rad or water jacket somewhere to activate the lecky fan ( if it has one)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online