Yamaha RXS100 vid

Canny lad
This post is 4739 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Well i did a short video of her and how she stands at the minute...

erm please excuse the fact i forgot to pull the choke out when starting her initially :P

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/VdumyiaLbug" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Sounds real throaty Canny " You made a right arse of tring to start her ,:D , The clocks are modern compared to the Rs100s i mind of, Get her M.O.T. ed for August,

5Th 6th, Bishop auckland, Am riding down, Fri. would meet you at Newcastle, B)

Sounds real throaty Canny " You made a right arse of tring to start her ,:D , The clocks are modern compared to the Rs100s i mind of, Get her M.O.T. ed for August,

5Th 6th, Bishop auckland, Am riding down, Fri. would meet you at Newcastle, B)

haha yeah i know i am used to the scoot which doesnt use a choke :lol:

Stupid thing was as i was tryin to start her i was wondering why she wouldnt fire up then it dawned on me haha.. she is mega smokey though when you give her a bit of welly... dunno if the oil pump needs setting or theres tons of crap in the exhaust..

I had an RS100 back in 82 and she had a single round clock.. i also have an RS125 which has dual round clocks but she needs loads of work..All i need for the RXS is fork seals done and she is ready for an MOT.. never done em before so kinda dreading it

it's in good nick,looks real good,,

but i have to ask,,,,,,:o what the fuck have you got on your feet :lol: .

it's in good nick,looks real good,,

but i have to ask,,,,,,:o what the fuck have you got on your feet :lol: .

haha those are my crocs lol... needless to say i dont use em to ride lol

i hope not,,:lol: don't try walking on water either,:lol: .

have you seen the rx-s with a sports exhoust ,sounds ok..

Aye lad " saw a Rsx100 today , in brechin, :o cudna believe it, identicle colour, Fork seals , easy , u tube , search, , sometimes need an airatchet[ if bolt spins,] , the speed of air gun . out runs the captive nut inside fork, ;)

haha those are my crocs lol... needless to say i dont use em to ride lol

Ask OG about unsuitable footwear, he's the resident expert :rolleyes:

I had 2 RXS100s, the first (picked up on my 17th Birthday) I did more than 30,000 miles with (don't know how much more the odo broke). The second one i had was pants tho, never made as much power.

Shocking front brake on them, totally not fit for purpose.

I had 2 RXS100s, I did more than 30,000 miles with

Fkn ell " :o plinney, was that on standard bore, ?

Fkn ell " :o plinney, was that on standard bore, ?

i think it partial'd at 42000 miles and i went to 1st oversize.

i always ran with the oil pump 'turned-up' a bit anyway. Solid little bikes really, i scraped it in the end as i had chucked it up the road a ton of times and the rear suspension siezed solid and resisted all attempts to free it off.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online