Thundersprint

jont
This post is 4513 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Just a quick "heads up" for this year's Thundersprint held at Northwich Cheshire!

Saturday 7th May...Bike show & trade stands. Sunday 8th May, Racing round the car park,loads of trade stands and entertainment Thousands of bikers and non bikers.

For further info, www.thundersprint.com.

• 11 months later...
Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

this years Thundersprint is on 13th MAY.

Drewps will be there in the Cavalcade along with this beast. V8 Guzzi only 6 in the world, built 1950's and did 178 mph!

i believe andy 13th may .

so you can read my posts? well done you :crazy:

As drewps beat me to it with an ad for this year's Thundersprint (!!), here's one for another event in the Northwich area!

J&S Accessories are opening what they describe as the biggest clothing and accessory shop in the country on the weekend of 21/22 April. I can believe it, because it's on the former site of Harringtons Caravans at Delamere. All sorts going on, should be a good get together.

For more info...www.jsaccessories.co.uk/oakmere

• 1 month later...

done my bloody back in, im in agony, so im going to miss tommorows sprint, sorry? :madflame: :madflame:

done my bloody back in, im in agony, so im going to miss tommorows sprint, sorry? :madflame: :madflame:

that's twice you've copped out Kev :eusa_whistle:

i would much rather be able to ride than sit in an uncomfy position like i am , and "yes" it hurts when i laugh.

will see you there, Mike is shooting off straight after to see City win the cup :)

Sorry I missed you, Drewpy! I wandered round the paddock, but couldn't find you, my eyes must be worse than I thought. Hope you had a good day in all the sunshine!

well I was there and Brownie turned up. He's been in hospital lately and could have lost a leg :shakeno:

tried to get Paul to find us but he didn't know where the sprint was :eusa_doh:

here's a few pikkies any way

before I went, had to affix compeittion numbers

73ba0cbc.jpg

393e6cec.jpg

This what I went for, MotoGuzzi V8

282784a5.jpg

fafd48ef.jpg

4c3e54cd.jpg

and here's Mike on his CB750 F1 cafe

717068c5.jpg

i got my leg over today, but not for long :shakeno:

and with your bad back too :eusa_boohoo:

Mike and myself in the Cavalcade 1.25 and 1.28, good fun even OT is thinking of joining in next year

theirs you at 1.26 drewpy :hyper: . did anyone fall off....

im pissed i missed it, i popped to the shop on old mellow yellow, but it hurt, and im back at work in't mornin.... :shakeno:

yep he had a clot on the leg and had an op on it, could have lost it.

Ever the soldier he was googleing thumb brakes for the bike if it was coming off. :D

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online