Any Yamaha RS 125 DX owners out there?

Canny lad
This post is 4899 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Firstly can i ask does the seat lift via the helmet lock doodah under the left hand side of the seat and 2 pivot hinges or is it a bolt on?. Mine is a 78 registered model by the way and secondly the left hand switchgear on mine is off an RXS and is causing a straight short when operated.. If there are any RS125 owners could you take a pic if the left hand switch gear please so i can see which one i need,

Thanks in advance

Mick

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Firstly can i ask does the seat lift via the helmet lock doodah under the left hand side of the seat and 2 pivot hinges or is it a bolt on?. Mine is a 78 registered model by the way and secondly the left hand switchgear on mine is off an RXS and is causing a straight short when operated.. If there are any RS125 owners could you take a pic if the left hand switch gear please so i can see which one i need,

Thanks in advance

Mick

Mick

Mine (1981,125dx,2A0 model) has two bolts underneath at the back of the seat that need to be undone as well as the helmet lock then it slides out backwards not sideways.

Hope this helps

Pete

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online