welcome

warney
This post is 4898 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi

This is all new to me the forum that is. I am returning to biking after a period away and my wife has just brought me a Yamaha XS750 special brought from e bay a few weeks ago. I had my last bike about 7 yrs ago that was a Yamaha Fazer. Having got this new bike and digging out my old helmet and leathers (the trousers were to small) I am now frustrated as it has no indicator switch so am unable to take it out very far, so it is going to be a lot of time in trying to find one, or rather my wife to do the hunting as I am not very good at that sort of thing.

I do know that the bike was imported from Japan, so perhaps I may have to go there.

It is fun getting back on the road.

John

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Welcome warney,B) Xs 750 eh,,, shafty, The parts should be simmilar to other period Yams, Ebay is flooded with switches, I think USA, models have an extra pin in some of the plugs, is your a UK model,

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online