New Member - Need advice

This post is 4896 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hey all! Just joined the forum. I need everyone's opinion on a possible bike purchase. Looking at an '83 Virago 920. I haven't looked at it yet, but know it needs a battery and fork seals at the very least. The asking price is virtually nothing (guy I work with is cleaning house). I used to have an '82 750 Virago and loved it. Are there parts available for this bike at reasonable prices? Is it a durable bike? This one has 30,000 miles on it. I was looking at this as a project bike not a buy and drive bike. Any thoughts would be appreciated, thanks.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Viragoes came in 920cc???!!!

News to me...

If you get it at the right price it will make a good project,the virago's are all decent bikes in my opinion,i'm not sure if the 920 suffers with the usual starter issues but it's a pretty easy fix if you are competent with the spanners.

Welcome to the forum,if you need any advice this is the place to come,it's a great community,very friendly and helpful.

Ohhhhh yeaaaaah.... I just Wiki'd Viragoes. Hmm - Learn sumfink new everyday, eh!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online