Conspiracy theory.

gaz
This post is 7087 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Watched a program the otherday about weather or not the moon landins were real ,or faked.

I'm beginnin to think it was a set up, when i watch them on the moon i noticed that the dust flung up by the lunar rover falls straight back down, lioke sand on a beach, surely the dust would fly off into the atmosphere, seein as there's no gravity like?.

IF I TOLD YOU I WAS A PATHOLOGICAL LIAR WOULD YOU BELIEVE ME? :shock:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

imo..it was definatley staged..take a look at the pictures with multiple light sources and the fact that the scenery is exactly the same in all the photos AND is the same as the nevada desert. re area 51 :wink: watched loads of films/docs about it and not one has convinced me that the yanks have landed on the moon.

the biggest give away for me is the fact that when they left the moon the amount of thrust they would have needed would have created a huge crator if they could walk on the moon and leave footprints the weight of the thurst would mall the floor, also on landing it would have done the same...

If you get your hands on a really, REALLY big telescope and have a look, you can see the kit they left on the surface of the moon as evidence to the event.

This includes KFC and Burger King wrappers, soft drink containers and a small number of soiled sanitary appliances, a few cigarette butts and a small pile of vomit.

The real tell tale evidence is that they made 4 king size lunar sand castles and wrote their wives names in the dust. All clearly visible, including the man on the moon !

Ohh yea of no faith ! :roll:

Deffo a government attempt to say they beat the damn pinkoes to the moon.

Any road up,, is'nt it time we started terraforming the bloody place, so we can fuck that up as well.

Start diggin BIG holes looking fer Morlocks an wot have you.

SEE. I TOLD YOU NIGHT SHIFT DOES ME FECKIN HEAD IN, STARTING TO LOSE THE PLOT AGAIN.

GONNA GO , ANYONE SEEN ME CAMEL? :shock:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online