Sachs R 125 Exhaust (same as 125 / 250 XV)?

will83
This post is 4825 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi

I have the Sachs 125 Roadster, from diagrams the exhaust system looks identical to the xv 125 and possibly even the 250 XV. I have seen this in ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Yamaha-Virago-XV250-XV-250-Black-Colour-Pipe-Exhaust-2-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem53e4e87546QQitemZ360322725190QQptZMotorcyclesQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

Does anyone know if the xv 250 is the same as the 125? Paul White - Do you happen to know where I can get a replacement exhaust for my roadster? Have checked some usual avenues with no luck..

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi

I have the Sachs 125 Roadster, from diagrams the exhaust system looks identical to the xv 125 and possibly even the 250 XV. I have seen this in ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Yamaha-Virago-XV250-XV-250-Black-Colour-Pipe-Exhaust-2-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem53e4e87546QQitemZ360322725190QQptZMotorcyclesQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

Does anyone know if the xv 250 is the same as the 125? Paul White - Do you happen to know where I can get a replacement exhaust for my roadster? Have checked some usual avenues with no luck..

I dont know your bike, but you should check xv 125/ 250 manuals to decide mate!

yes m8 i do :D i got mine from www.wemoto.com took 2 days to turn up B)

Cheers, the wemoto page for 125 sachs has no exhausts so I'm guessing you mean the xv virago page.. well I bought the whole non-chrome part (one that comes out of rear cyclinder) for 40 quid from hong kong, now on it's way. That part had holes all along it! But I still have a small hole in the expansion chamber which is attached to the other exhaust piece (the chromed one), going to be hard to wrap it but it might be the only choice as I can't see it can be welded being so thin..

Cheers, the wemoto page for 125 sachs has no exhausts so I'm guessing you mean the xv virago page.. well I bought the whole non-chrome part (one that comes out of rear cyclinder) for 40 quid from hong kong, now on it's way. That part had holes all along it! But I still have a small hole in the expansion chamber which is attached to the other exhaust piece (the chromed one), going to be hard to wrap it but it might be the only choice as I can't see it can be welded being so thin..

yeah the sachs roadster uses the same engine as the xv 125 virago... :P

its not that thin m8 about 2mm. iv managed to weld it so it cant be too bad :D

To be honest the whole expansion chamber looks like it could crumble at any point.. do you have an ebay diy job suggestion for that!?

I think its around the £150 mark for a new one :mellow:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online