DT 125 lc where to find a powervalve servo

This post is 4701 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi,

i have a DT 125 lc MK 2 or 3 (can't figure out which) with a YPVS engine and powervalve that is not functioning as it doesn't have the servo motor. i've been searching for ages for info on this for this bike and all i get is bombarded with info about the DTR which has a completely different engine and the power valve on the opposite side.

i have searched ebay for a couple of weeks for one for a DT 125 lc and for RD 125 lc as i believe these have the same engine but cannot find one at all. are there any other ones that will work? like maybe off a bigger bike. its the 34x engine and it has the powervalve on the right hand side with 2 bolts to mount it to completely level on each side of the valve.

cheers,

Lee

• 1 month later...
Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi,

i have a DT 125 lc MK 2 or 3 (can't figure out which) with a YPVS engine and powervalve that is not functioning as it doesn't have the servo motor. i've been searching for ages for info on this for this bike and all i get is bombarded with info about the DTR which has a completely different engine and the power valve on the opposite side.

i have searched ebay for a couple of weeks for one for a DT 125 lc and for RD 125 lc as i believe these have the same engine but cannot find one at all. are there any other ones that will work? like maybe off a bigger bike. its the 34x engine and it has the powervalve on the right hand side with 2 bolts to mount it to completely level on each side of the valve.

cheers,

Lee

Hey, sorry i have no information for you but am in exactly the same situation, searching for months and can't find it anywhere, if you have any breakthrough i'd love to know, as will i let you know if i do, thanks :)

I hope I can mention another forum here, if so then have a look at the TZR125 section in the sports 125 forum. You will find all the answers to your questions

as many have used DT ypvs systems.

My link