Yamaha TZR 125 4HW Wiring daigram

Cuda
This post is 4927 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi all, really hoping someone can help with this as its a bit of an issue at the moment, a friend of mine is currently building a bit of a one off utilizing a Yamaha TZR125 2RK engine/stator electrics and an imported 4HW CDI unit, now although he has had some success in getting things wired up so its sparking and the YPVS servo is working there is still a black/blue wire that isn't going anywhere which obviously isn't right so as you may have gathered i have been helping him with the wiring side of it and have been on every wiring diagram website there is and must now have every TZR diagram their is to be had with the exception of the one we need :( so on that note if anyone has a 4HW wiring diagram showing the correct wiring connections i would be very grateful if you could maybe send me a copy??

Thanks guys, Cuda ;)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online