new lady owner of an R125!

Rutele
This post is 4914 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hello everyone! I just bought my first Yamaha R125 over a month ago having been on the R6 and R1 and falling in love with them! I was a car lover to begin with...it didn't take the R6 long to change my mind :D

I found this forum whilst googling how to wheelie my bike but some of your comments have convinced me not to do it!! And I'm sure it's for the better!

Anyway, I hope to learn from you all and make friends ;) I will be sharing some pics of my bike soon!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi and welcome to the 'ward' Rutele :huh:

welcome good to see a lady into biking :) ah another londoner woop im not alone lol

Welcome along Rutele. B)

keep that front wheel down !

OR get an old yoke to practice on,,,,,,in a field,,,,,,,with loads of padding round ya !:)

Welcome Rutele " , pat " shes a townie, She won" know what a Yolk is :D . she"l think is the centre of an egg ,,,,,,,,:lol:

Welcome Rutele " , pat " shes a townie, She won" know what a Yolk is :D . she"l think is the centre of an egg ,,,,,,,,:lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

welcome good to see a lady into biking :) ah another londoner woop im not alone lol

Thanks, it does come as a surprise to many B) Perhaps you know any long stretches of camera-free roads in London? Gotta love A13 and its forward facing average speed cameras :P

Thanks, blackhat, what a warm welcome haha Careful, though, never underestimate a woman ;)

Thanks, it does come as a surprise to many B) Perhaps you know any long stretches of camera-free roads in London? Gotta love A13 and its forward facing average speed cameras :P

ha ha loads about jsut gotta find them ;)

ha ha loads about jsut gotta find them ;)

Feel free to share your knowledge :rolleyes: just sayin'....

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online