Yamaha Virago XV125 Gaskets

Kelum
This post is 4829 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi guys,

Like I told you earlier I should change my gaskets..probably tappet O-rings etc. I have found some gasket sets here on ebay. I have some questions.

in these gasket products, there are sets compatible with both 250 and 125 cc models. I think 250 engines are bigger..so buying a 250 gasket for 125 engine wouldnt cause issues?

Can someone help me with this please?

I badly should replace gaskets as oil leakage seems to be getting worse...

Am sure at least one of you've had replaced gaskets..of your xv125.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

dont get 250 gaskets as they wont fit, the cylinder and heads are bigger so it wont line up properly. :)

dont get 250 gaskets as they wont fit, the cylinder and heads are bigger so it wont line up properly. :)

Ok Paul, that was my guess too..but why do they keep saying in ebay the set matches to both models...thats really bad..

http://cgi.ebay.com/FULL-COMPLETE-GASKET-SET-FIT-YAMAHA-XV-125-VIRAGO-/260730586749?pt=UK_Motorcycle_Parts&hash=item3cb4c1067d#ht_500wt_922

What do you think of this one above? B)

Ok Paul, that was my guess too..but why do they keep saying in ebay the set matches to both models...thats really bad..

http://cgi.ebay.com/FULL-COMPLETE-GASKET-SET-FIT-YAMAHA-XV-125-VIRAGO-/260730586749?pt=UK_Motorcycle_Parts&hash=item3cb4c1067d#ht_500wt_922

What do you think of this one above? B)

Supplier looks like a bona fida business Kelum, registered in several of the areas business directorys

Hey Paul ,Ray..do you guys mean that he's not a trustable? Sorry I didnt get you guys...

No. Looks OK to me

Thumbs up

Bona Fida

Genuine

Pukka

The Biz

The Real Deal

:):):)

Hi hi thanx for the detailed clarification guys..but he didnt reply to my mail..been 4-5 days

:o