Divvy noob!

This post is 4919 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hey Folks,

Just got myself a 98 Divvy 600n in red (I've heard red ones go faster!). Loving the bike and itching to get the Jinlun sold so I can out on the new bike. Happily the bike appears to 100% solid and apart from a flat battery when I got it all seems to be good.

While I'm at liberty to post in the noob section a quick question about the suspension in these bikes. Is it really supposed to be so soft! There's no leakage or anything just really, erm, couchy ;O) Anyhoo. If that's how it is, that's how it is. If it ain't broke etc... (learned that from my Audi <_< )

SO. Looking forward to some cheerfull banter.

C.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hey Folks,

Just got myself a 98 Divvy 600n in red (I've heard red ones go faster!). Loving the bike and itching to get the Jinlun sold so I can out on the new bike. Happily the bike appears to 100% solid and apart from a flat battery when I got it all seems to be good.

While I'm at liberty to post in the noob section a quick question about the suspension in these bikes. Is it really supposed to be so soft! There's no leakage or anything just really, erm, couchy ;O) Anyhoo. If that's how it is, that's how it is. If it ain't broke etc... (learned that from my Audi <_< )

SO. Looking forward to some cheerfull banter.

C.

Than buses ?

good old horse ye got there, yes the suspension is soft (can be uprated), enjoy the 'couchiness'ness' great touring bike for this very reason, Welcome to the on-line version of 'One flew over the cuckoos nest' thingwy :huh:

Than buses ?

good old horse ye got there, yes the suspension is soft (can be uprated), enjoy the 'couchiness'ness' great touring bike for this very reason, Welcome to the on-line version of 'One flew over the cuckoos nest' thingwy :huh:

Ciamar a tha sibh! Honestly though, my wife has more Gaelic than me though give a few weeks and I can probably get back to a decent 3 year old from Lewis level. Great to ifnd a fellow Scot on here.

ciat mille Tapadh leat (s)... deary me I hope you're not proficient in Gaelic. Sorry.

Ciamar a tha sibh! Honestly though, my wife has more Gaelic than me though give a few weeks and I can probably get back to a decent 3 year old from Lewis level. Great to ifnd a fellow Scot on here.

ciat mille Tapadh leat (s)... deary me I hope you're not proficient in Gaelic. Sorry.

Achai d' mille tapadh os chraichan conhaiert gvher ;)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online