Us RG500 owners, we do odd things

Guest JMW
This post is 7167 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

On the RG500 mailing list, many weird and wonderful things filter through.

The main engine difference between Yamaha's RD500 ad the RG500 s that the Yam is a true V4 and the RG500 is a paralell 4.

That is.....

Until now.

One of the guys has created this monster !

A true V4 Suzuki RG500 monster bike, Mark Dent (RG500 god) is getting around 145 horse power, with a completely reworked crank case arrangement, surely this is surpassable ?

I don't know but I wish I had the know how and ability do create this...

side2_new.jpg

N_Tart, this would keep you happy, much lighter than an R1 and (not confirmed) somewhere around 300bhp per litre...

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Nice!

However the only odd thing about RG500 owners is that theychoose to own Suzukis :wink:

Nice!

However the only odd thing about RG500 owners is that theychoose to own Suzukis :wink:

LOL !!!!!!!

You're a hard woman !

I went nosing around at http://www.bridgemotorcycles.com for a suitable R1 / R7 or R6 but all they had were oldish R1's for about £4750. One in a really nice deep purple but I don't think I'm gonna buy a whole bike just for the motor.

J

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online