April fools day

pilninggas
This post is 4774 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Went into work this morning, the first class a lovely group of year 7s, so i wrote a note on the board before they came in:

"Year 7, due to your poor behaviour you will not be doing Design Technology after Easter, instead you will be doing extra maths."

they came in and sat quietly but they were all whispering and looking really disappointed, then one girl said "Sir's having us on, its April fools day today!", I had a good laugh.

Then a science teacher sent a boy to me asking for a glass hammer, so i sent him back saying she could only have it if she could lend me some silk nails (kid absolutely none-the-wiser), some of my class sussed it though.

Finally sent two girls to my colleague next door for a left-handed screwdriver, they came back fuming!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I bought 4 alarms and hid them in the kitchen, set them to go off at 11am and as I was out all morning interviewing, let my 2nd in command in on it.

Should seen their faces when i walked in.

I also did a "Pilar Lofo" Day menu with aquarium reared Monkfish ( my staff even asked where the monkfish was in the fridge) noodles with fairy butter, whole turnip in wild garlic butter, cheese posset pudding and marmalade and lavendar ice cream

if you fancy something more technical

Re-Cycle Cardboard Bike

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online