I got another gun, for FREE!!!!!!

johnsnownw
This post is 4840 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Just look at her, isn't she beautiful.

p1000140h.jpg

It has been sitting in my Dad's gun safe for the last 15 years. When I saw it, I had to have it. He gave it to me along with 350 rounds of ammo.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

i only shoot air guns thats the only thing im safe with,

but our club fell down this weekend,:huh: I didn.t do it, honest,,,it was him :unsure: we were doing some housekeeping and it just fell down..

anyway i have to shoot on the farm now....:) the farmer said watch out for his sheep ,,,i said what do they look like,,you should have seen his face,:o .

i only shoot air guns thats the only thing im safe with,

but our club fell down this weekend,:huh: I didn.t do it, honest,,,it was him :unsure: we were doing some housekeeping and it just fell down..

anyway i have to shoot on the farm now....:) the farmer said watch out for his sheep ,,,i said what do they look like,,you should have seen his face,:o .

I'm an NSRA rifle instructor for the scouts, so i get to shoot the things pretty regulary.

Nice revolver John. 357 is a great caliber.

That price would make any handgun a lot of fun.

I was shooting an S&W 44 mag last weekend. Bit more kick....and a bit more expensive to shoot.

Rocky

along with 350 rounds of ammo.

Yeah, but you I know what I'm thinking....... "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as that is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, (Yeah Yeah, I know it's a slighty different peice but the quote doesn't work with the 357 so go with it!) and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk? :P

Nice revolver John. 357 is a great caliber.

That price would make any handgun a lot of fun.

I was shooting an S&W 44 mag last weekend. Bit more kick....and a bit more expensive to shoot.

Rocky

Thanks,

The best thing about this gun is that it has interchangeable barrels and shrouds. So, if I want to make the gun bigger or smaller, I just screw on another. Of course, the extra barrels and shrouds are not cheap.

I really want a 44mag, but they are a lot more expensive than this gun ;)

What kinds of things do you guys like to shoot at ?

I still prefer my M1A1 Bazooka.... It's even more fun than the flamethrower.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online