Goodbye

Sgt Mike
This post is 4804 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

You are correct Mike, the English thought the grass was greener on the other side, when they realised there's nothing up here but snow, rain, midgies (gnats), expensive pubs (bars) and meals, and crazy people running around shouting all the time (caused by midgie bites and expensive beer and food), they gave up ;)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I may not be the sharpest knife in the box but you where making out as a spammer and we are getting a bit pissed off with em here

you are quite welcome to stay, and if you have useful knowledge on questions asked here sensible input will be welcome,and feel freeto ask if you need to know summat, Oh and TBH we post vids of music etc we like, everyone is not the same, it would be a bloody boring world if we where, so dont take it too personally constructive criticism is always welcome

Merv

oh my version of that is because i am the meanest son of a bitch that ever walked in that velly

Yeah!! I was a young 23 year old kid and had something similar on my pisspot(helmet) while I served during the Viet Nam era and it went like this, "Though I walk through valley of death I shall fear no evil for I am the meanest mother F'er in the valley. But then everybody else had something similar on their helmets and I'm here to tell you, bullets don't care how mean you think you are, they have a way of taking care of that. Anyway that was a long time ago, so now you can pretty well guess how young(old) I am. :(

You are correct Mike, the English thought the grass was greener on the other side, when they realised there's nothing up here but snow, rain, midgies (gnats), expensive pubs (bars) and meals, and crazy people running around shouting all the time (caused by midgie bites and expensive beer and food), they gave up ;)

I don't care who you are, that there is funny. :lol:

A quick guide to our heritage Mike

Very interesting and informative. That yeoman is good, but I object strenuously object to his disparaging comments :angry: about the Royal Marines. I am a former US Marine and am proud to acknowledge that we are an elite fighting force based on the history of the Royal Marines. Hoooowah!!!! :D

Welcome to the Nut House stg Mike B)

What did i miss ?

sur where would ya be going closing da door behind ya,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,pull up a chair, sip on your coffey, get comfy and stick arround

Very interesting and informative. That yeoman is good, but I object strenuously object to his disparaging comments :angry: about the Royal Marines. I am a former US Marine and am proud to acknowledge that we are an elite fighting force based on the history of the Royal Marines. Hoooowah!!!! :D

Yeah thats the trouble with Americans, they cant take a bit of mickey taking, half the time it goes straight over their heads. ;)

Yeah thats the trouble with Americans, they cant take a bit of mickey taking, half the time it goes straight over their heads. ;)

Nah,,Nah,,Nah,, we can take alot of ribbing and I know he was just jesting, the fact that he's an ex dog face and all, what else can be expected. Heheheheh :lol: But don't you go berating my Marine Corps. :angry:

..... But don't you go berating my Marine Corps. :angry:

No....SIR

Truth is I cant remember what he said about your marine corps, it's a long time since I saw it. But the guy is extremely funny from the beginning right the way through from what I remember, definitely a tour guide with a difference. :D

i asked earlier who the feck you were,

now that im in the picture,,:welcome: to the madhouse,,,and my forum...

oh ,why im on the subject of foreplay forum ,why is the welcome emoticon so far down the bluddy page,we use it all the time put it at the top .

i asked earlier who the feck you were,

now that im in the picture,,:welcome: to the madhouse,,,and my forum...

oh ,why im on the subject of foreplay forum ,why is the welcome emoticon so far down the bluddy page,we use it all the time put it at the top .

Kev just type : welcome : but take the space out from the colons and the word welcome ;)

I thank all for your welcome and again I'm sorry for being a dufus. :icon_evil: Now if only the dang weather would warm up so I can straddle my iron horse and blow the carbon out of it. :lol:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online