hey whats up

This post is 4928 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hey whats up im new to the site and wanted to say hi and im having some problems with my 79 mx175. at first i couldnt get any spark so i replaced the cdi and fixed that problem but now i cant get it to rev up. it will sit and idle with no problem. I was told it might be getting to much air but i dont see how. ive cleaned the carb and replaced the spark plug any help on this issue would much appreciated thanks

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

hey whats up im new to the site and wanted to say hi and im having some problems with my 79 mx175. at first i couldnt get any spark so i replaced the cdi and fixed that problem but now i cant get it to rev up. it will sit and idle with no problem. I was told it might be getting to much air but i dont see how. ive cleaned the carb and replaced the spark plug any help on this issue would much appreciated thanks

This is the 'Noobs' forum not the 'Workshop', post a thread there and leave this for intros and hellos ;)

Greetings :welcome:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online