looking

wanted
This post is 4932 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi wanted, now then 'Wanted' ads should be kept to the 'Wanted' section of this forum. i'm afraid you will have to pay for the privelege too, it helps towards the costs of running this forum. It's only a fiver though but I'll admit it doesnt mean you will find what you want here. I would try ebay but I suppose you have done...for a while?

Did you post an intro? this is after all the 'noobs forum' ;)

...Paul

What has happened to yours?

Hi wanted, now then 'Wanted' ads should be kept to the 'Wanted' section of this forum. i'm afraid you will have to pay for the privelege too, it helps towards the costs of running this forum. It's only a fiver though but I'll admit it doesnt mean you will find what you want here. I would try ebay but I suppose you have done...for a while?

Did you post an intro? this is after all the 'noobs forum' ;)

...Paul

What has happened to yours?

i lost all the drive.when it was checked out found that the gear shaft had sheared off.about 1 inch had sheard off and was stuck in the coller joining them together.i have looked on e-bay no joy and contacted breaker's.have to wait to hear if any of them have it.

they all want spoon feeding Paul, can you buy it for him as well. money being tight and all that!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online