Hey guys and gals

This post is 4911 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Well just joined and thought i should introduce myself. Name is Mick and i am 46 years old. I had many strokers back in the early 80s from a FS1E, RS 100, Kawasaki kh125 and KH 750, Yam Rd 250lc and numerous others. Well just got back into riding again about 6 months ago and am determined to find another fast stroker when i pass my test.

Anyway nice to be here and hope i can join in the crack and banter and get to know some of you lot :)

cheers

Mick

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • 2 weeks later...

Greetings Mick, yeah get one while theres still some left, so was the KH750 on L plates? :o

erm not exactly i was a nawty boy in those days and rode without any license or insurance on the bigger bikes... the 125s and below were all above board :D

:o Naughty boy indeed, you dont do things by halves :rolleyes:

well i was a mere 18 years old at the time... did plenty of silly things back then but too old and sensible now... :D

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online