noobie

maff
This post is 4791 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

well wot can i say ive not riden a bike for well over ten years and my last bike was a gp100

but ive just bought my first bike in all that time and im loving it

but its going to take some time to get use to riding as my thumbs are still killing me after such a short ride home

and im loving the pop and bangs sounds better than my skyline

and yes i no the paint work is out of date before you tell me but i think its the only 1 in bristol

and its had a few owners so im guessing it may be a members old bike

CIMG1238.jpg

CIMG1237.jpg

CIMG1235.jpg

CIMG1233.jpg

CIMG1232.jpg

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Welcome to the forum and congrats on getting yourself such a nice looking set of wheels!! Love the Xbox racing colours, they won't go out of date any time soon!! I'm just up the road in Stroud/dursley so maybe I'll see you out and about!

Ride Safe, Liam

dated paint job or not it looks great and super exhaust welcome.

my missis lives in cam not up for riding the bike that far yet but you may seen my car around up there

give me a wave if you do

CIMG1210.jpg

the exhaust has a lovly tone to it

but it its very load

well guess wot i spoke to early about my paint work as i came off this morning

im so pissed off with myself as i could of stopped it from happening but i was late for work

im fine the bike is ok got a few battle scars cracked the fairing next to the headlight

brake pedel bent up sorted now though

indicator broke

and mirror broke went to fowlers £44 ouch

well guess wot i spoke to early about my paint work as i came off this morning

im so pissed off with myself as i could of stopped it from happening but i was late for work

im fine the bike is ok got a few battle scars cracked the fairing next to the headlight

brake pedel bent up sorted now though

indicator broke

and mirror broke went to fowlers £44 ouch

oh dear :o

one thing ive just noticed is after i dropped it the ally bracket that holds the brake pedal and foot peg is bent in words is there anyway of moving it back ito positon without putting to much stress on the ally bracket or should i just leave it alone

one thing ive just noticed is after i dropped it the ally bracket that holds the brake pedal and foot peg is bent in words is there anyway of moving it back ito positon without putting to much stress on the ally bracket or should i just leave it alone

I'd leave it and get a replacement

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online