Fuel System Cleaner

bindie
This post is 4934 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hi, fuel system cleaner, loads on the market, can anyone recommend a particular one,

i'm only wanting to use one to help break down any sh*tty gummy stuff that could be lurking

its been a long winter..

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

hi, fuel system cleaner, loads on the market, can anyone recommend a particular one,

i'm only wanting to use one to help break down any sh*tty gummy stuff that could be lurking

its been a long winter..

I generally find riding the bike works well :lol: , or draining the carbs before the winter layup.

As for fuel system cleaner, nope get the spanners out, the many numerous bottles are a waste of money save for the fuel stabilisers. But they need to go in before its laid up.

Added the fuel stabiliser prior to winter, bike has been started every week

just wondering if possibly running a cleaner would benefit the bike

No point if the stabiliser will have done its job it will just pass through the system with your normal fuel.

i found that liqui moly 4T FUEL SYSTEM CLEANER works great and is relatively cheap you can pick it up from loads of places i get mine from super cheap auto this stuff helped me to fix a bike that wasn't running all the best.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online