XS 250 SPECIAL

kir31
This post is 4935 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

:huh: IM AFTER BUILDING A LIGHT CAFE RACER ,I HAVE A XS 250 COMPLETE BIKE WITH 8K ON THE CLOCK!!

A FEW THINGS I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW PLEASE

1. WILL A XS400 ENGINE FIT INTO THE 250 FRAME AND IF SO WILL THE LOOM FROM THE 250 WORK ON THE 400 ENGINE?

2. IS IT CUP OF TEA TIME YET ? ONLY KIDDING

3. HAS ANYONE DONE A XS250 CAFE RACER ON THIS SITE AND IF SO I WOULD APPRECIATE SOME PHOTOS , AND A WORKSHOP MANUAL FOR BOTH THE 250-400 BIKE PLEASE.

4. WHAT TANKS WILL FIT THE 250 FRAME TZ ? AND WHATS A GOOD REAR END TO USE .

CHEERS ALL :huh:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

:huh: IM AFTER BUILDING A LIGHT CAFE RACER ,I HAVE A XS 250 COMPLETE BIKE WITH 8K ON THE CLOCK!!

A FEW THINGS I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW PLEASE

1. WILL A XS400 ENGINE FIT INTO THE 250 FRAME AND IF SO WILL THE LOOM FROM THE 250 WORK ON THE 400 ENGINE?

2. IS IT CUP OF TEA TIME YET ? ONLY KIDDING

3. HAS ANYONE DONE A XS250 CAFE RACER ON THIS SITE AND IF SO I WOULD APPRECIATE SOME PHOTOS , AND A WORKSHOP MANUAL FOR BOTH THE 250-400 BIKE PLEASE.

4. WHAT TANKS WILL FIT THE 250 FRAME TZ ? AND WHATS A GOOD REAR END TO USE .

CHEERS ALL :huh:

woah! why the shouting man?

STEADY ON ,IM A KIND SOFT SPOKEN GENT ,I CAN WAIT FOR ANY ANSWERS ;)

take your caps lock off, trust me, its considered rude!

sohc xs400 will fit straight into the xs250 frame and is lighter to boot. electrics the same

had my tea thanks

check out the sticky in the classic section re:xs400

the xs frames have a triple backbone, so you'll need to adjust the tunneling to suit the frame.

take your caps lock off, trust me, its considered rude!

sohc xs400 will fit straight into the xs250 frame and is lighter to boot. electrics the same

had my tea thanks

check out the sticky in the classic section re:xs400

the xs frames have a triple backbone, so you'll need to adjust the tunneling to suit the frame.

cheer pal

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online