Those nobbers

Guest JMW
This post is 7076 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

NO, NO, NO, NO, NO!!!!!

we cannot have this sort of thing flaring up again, this post has been MODDED for the benefit of ALL our members, regardless of what other forums they frequent, this sort of posting will NOT be tolerated.

The MODS.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

JMW....I really don't know why you post this sort of stuff.

Nobody's remotely interested in it, and now the RD guys are going to give you another virtual asskicking.  

You've brought it on yourself mate.

That's EXACTLY it !!!

Finally...

No one cares, it's dull, stupid and boring to death.

Hence, I followed Nicks retarded example and the example of his wanna - be's. I coulnd't understand why he does this sort of thing and this is an excellent way of illustrating it.

Ta.

JMW....I really don't know why you post this sort of stuff.

Nobody's remotely interested in it, and now the RD guys are going to give you another virtual asskicking.  

You've brought it on yourself mate.

we warned you people we really did, but would you listen....nooo!

:lol::lol:

Oh come on ffs smell the coffee!!!!!!

All this had died down yet JMW has started it up AGAIN!!!!

BAN HIM FROM YOUR FORUM OR HE WILL TRY AND DESTROY IT :twisted:

Yam club members - surely you must be curious as to why JMW gets so much bad press by everyone???

Just have a look at the posts he has made in Aleks and you will quickly see why.........

Every popularity poll that has been made in the forums back yard has shown that JMW is hated there.

For so many to hate a person they must have been pretty bad and grating.

He loves trying to get pally with site owners/moderators as it gives him some sort of meaning to his miserable life.....a feeling of power and sucking upto greatness!

What was it you called my mother recently JMW???...a fucking slag???!!

You are gonna pay dearly for that one!....... :evil:

IT'S:

foot-in-mouth.jpg

time again Jeremy!!!

And what will JMW have to say about this???

Moderators....... take away these bastards posts please as I am a really nice guy and cant handle crit as you lot will find when you have clued up to me and my superiourity and the bestest at everything ever!!

Aint it funny how it's everyone else at fault and never you!

Really full of hatred aint you!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online