Using an FZR600 to wake the dead

Guest JMW
This post is 7079 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hmm, serious complaints from the residents in the area of my work shop.

I fired up an FZR600 a few times without the silencer or airbox, just the gaping hole at the end of the pipe and the open air box.

Apparently it woke up a few babies 1/2 a mile away, upest the old cronies nearby and made their windows rattle and 'almost break!'

There's not much scarier than an incontinet, dribbling, gummy 80 yr old bloke in his baggy Y fronts and a shirt, reading you the riot act of being a 'bloody minded hooligan.'

Blaggards even called to cops !

Moral of the story - should have left it runnin so I couldn't hear them.

:oops:

Who said bikers aren't socially minded.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Once started me 900 Divvy up wi out the silencers.i think it must have damaged me hearin, cos if the wife starts talkin about the decoratin or shoppin i can't hear her, but strangely enough my hearing is perfect if she asks if i need another case of carling or some baccy,

SPOOKY OR WOT? :wink:

All good Bikers have selective hearing when it comes to anything BUT bikes :wink:

It's like I said to the wife once......"Your lips are moving, but I can't hear a word you're saying" :lol:

• 1 month later...
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online