dtr 125 2002

nortz85
This post is 4941 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hey my names matt,just registered and needing some help from some people that know about bikes :)

iv just had my engine rebuilt on my dt125,its a 2002 model.got it back and it kicked up 4th time! its running sweet apart from the choke problem i had BEFORE i sent the engine off for a rebuild,it starts fine with the choke on but if i try put the choke fully off when im riding it starts reving a little high,mostly when its at a stand still :/ bit embarrassing when your at the lights! lol im no wiz kid with engines so on here for some help,do you think the choke or carb is knackered? could it be to do with the clutch cable or the accelerator cable? any ideas would be great,more the merrier! :D

also if it comes to it where could i buy a new carb/choke? or which ones fit a dtr 125 2002?

thanks for reading and any help would be greatly appreciated!

cheers matt

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online