YBR125 won't start

explicit
This post is 4942 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi guys, i'm having trouble starting my YBR125.. It has been standing in a warmed up garage over the winter.. And now i can't get the engine running.

I would really appreciate any advice, so if some of you have an idea of what the issue could be, please let me know :)

For you information, i have tried kickstarting it several times, even while running.

The battery seems to be working, as the neutral lamp, and display light.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi guys, i'm having trouble starting my YBR125.. It has been standing in a warmed up garage over the winter.. And now i can't get the engine running.

I would really appreciate any advice, so if some of you have an idea of what the issue could be, please let me know :)

For you information, i have tried kickstarting it several times, even while running.

The battery seems to be working, as the neutral lamp, and display light.

hi confused , kickstarting while running ? battery might light up a small light but not have enough kick in it a battery loses power day by day . try charging batt fresh petrol as unleaded can die over time do you have a spark at plug .

Have you regularly charged the battery over the lay off? Once a fortnight minimum I'd say, better still weekly.

Dont be surprised though It can be a struggle to get the little blighters going again.

Any hills near you, any mates to give you a push start and help push it home if it wont?

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online