head light and clock swap

bulldog1969
This post is 4842 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

HI

i have a xj600s 1993 and i would like to put the clocks and head light off a xj600n i have clocks light yokes and all the brackets has any one done this as i need to know how to do the wiring so any advice would be great :help:

thanks Jason

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

yam usually stick with the same coloured wiring and I suspect it would be the same for you. headlamp bulbs also have standard fitting H4 etc so there's no worry there!

I can't offer any more advice as i don't know the differences oin the physical layout (normally its all pushed inside the headlamp shell.

post a few pikkies of both i you think it would help!

• 2 weeks later...

yam usually stick with the same coloured wiring and I suspect it would be the same for you. headlamp bulbs also have standard fitting H4 etc so there's no worry there!

I can't offer any more advice as i don't know the differences oin the physical layout (normally its all pushed inside the headlamp shell.

post a few pikkies of both i you think it would help!

all done now cheers

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online