Young YBR noob

LiamYBR
This post is 4787 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hey people just tohught i would introduce myself to the club .... My names liam im 16 comnig on 17 and have been bought a Yamaha YBR 125 custom for my birthday which is in 2 months but i ofund the logbook in my name so surprise was ruined :) im at the moment riding a 50cc TGB R50X scooter so cant wait to go up to my 125 :) i live in englabnd btw :) well there i introduced myself ill put up pictures soon when im not tired .. cheers :)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Welcome to the YOC Liam B)

You are a lucky lad,,,,,what a v nice pressie

Take care on your new ride !

For posting pictures check out the FAQ

Here's a pic of me we DT,,,,,,,,,,,,just for the craic !

I here nothing but good things about them YBR's

Saturday25thSept10047.jpg

ty and yh 2 months looknig at the shed/garage where my baby is sleeping and everymorinning learning the ckluth on my dads private car park lol

erm im from north london so like middlesex

and here are sum pictures of my baby :)

YBR1.jpg

Ybr2.jpg

YBR3.jpg

YBR4.jpg

YBR5.jpg

YBR6.jpg

all that for £1500 :)

Luck lad Liam, When I was your age my dad woulnt even sign a HP agreement so I could buy my own. Take care on the bike,,,shiney side up and all that.

An HP agreement for a mobylette-not on yer nelly-on yer bike lad :angry:

Edit: correction "An HP agreement for a mobylette costing 50p-not on yer nelly-on yer bike lad"

you only got HP off your old man if it was a town mate or raleigh runabout. the new fizzies and AP50's were for the rich kids as compensation for daddy working all hours instead of being a parent!! :unsure:

when I was 14 :P

When i was 14 i got a kick in the ass for doing something i shouldnt be doing B)

Nice bike Liam,,,,,,,well ware

thought that was u dad nice name lol

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online