Moscow ride on a R1

Throttled
This post is 4613 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • 4 months later...

I've just seen this , sent to me by a friend, I didn't see this original posting.

I'm not sure if he's irresponsible or reckless or simply just mad!

he's certainly got balls made of steel?...titanium if its stronger!

I was always taught to ride on the assumption "treat everyone else on the road as a complete idiot.....that way if they do something unexpected you won't be surprised!"

He's obviously got no regard for his own safety or the other drivers!

This guy, clearly believes EVERYONE on the road will NOT turn into his path, change lanes unexpectedly or even open a car door....

On the various comments of the video on you tube and elsewhere (where I saw it) it mentions he's doing 87KPH on average (54mph) worryingly he's obviously done it before

It does promote the question. Don't they have Police in Moscow? they obviously don't have cameras like we do!

having said all that I must confess I find the video strangely addictive, (I could never ride like that) but in a sense you have to admire his ability to make split second decisions,even when there doesn't seem to be any seconds left to decide! then picking his way through the traffic, and fitting his bike through some unbelievably narrow gaps between cars....(especially after the 4 minute mark)

This link fills the screen, press play and turn up your speakers!!

Worth a watch, but I won't be trying to emulate him......I'd like to live another day or a few more decades yet at least....something i think the black devil will not be doing.......

Anyway good music...I think it comes from the Matrix!

NE0

Seems he's got more than one video...

I think theres a few out there NE0, started off with Ghostrider,on his turbo'd Busa, now every one and his dog are copying him, there was a Black Prince, from France, did the Paris ring road in record time, till Ghostrider smashed his time,Black Prince, if I'm not mistaken is brown bread now, nothing heard about Ghostrider for a while , although there were rumours he was going to have a crack at the M25.

Ghostrider has recently got back from filming at the Nurburgring on his GSXR and in his Subaru, Ghostrider 6.66 will be finished soon.

He's coming over with the new Hayabuse he built next weekend for the World Wheelie Event.

The Black Prince made the first silly bike vid. He did ok on the first lap, but fucked himself on the second. Big crash on his GSXR1100 ended his filming career. And his life.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online