Contact in LIncoln please to help get my RD500 going

This post is 4943 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hello

Wonder if anyone can help me. I live in Lincoln and have an RD500 partially rebuilt. Looking for a contact who can get the bike going for me. The engine has been rebuilt and is in frame. Thats where it stopped for a while. Need an expert who can put carbs on for me, get it going and set it up for me. Does anyone know anybody near me i can take the bike to. happy to pay going rate. many thanks

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hello

Wonder if anyone can help me. I live in Lincoln and have an RD500 partially rebuilt. Looking for a contact who can get the bike going for me. The engine has been rebuilt and is in frame. Thats where it stopped for a while. Need an expert who can put carbs on for me, get it going and set it up for me. Does anyone know anybody near me i can take the bike to. happy to pay going rate. many thanks

Hi

I live near Grantham so I would try RP motorsport

Unit 32

London Road Industrial Estate

Grantham NG31 6HP

01476 565665

Hope it is not too far to travel

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online