solenoid?

Pabz88
This post is 4929 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

getting really annoyed now. Yamaha are having trouble finding a starter motor that fits my bike

i really need to get rid of this bike after its fixed.

its so hard finding parts for it because its so rare in this country.

anyone wanna swap for a xvs 650 lol ;)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

getting really annoyed now. Yamaha are having trouble finding a starter motor that fits my bike

i really need to get rid of this bike after its fixed.

its so hard finding parts for it because its so rare in this country.

anyone wanna swap for a xvs 650 lol ;)

get the starter repaired, its only brushes. windings and commutator.

with 2 bearings to fail.

get it checked out, and speak with

well they put a new starter motor in and bobs your uncle it works. my dad picked it up for me yesterday but after i got home (10pm) i took it out for a spin for an hour or so, was lovly :D had a good ride :) thanx everyone for ur help and comments

so how much do we think i can sell the 250 for?

well they put a new starter motor in and bobs your uncle it works. my dad picked it up for me yesterday but after i got home (10pm) i took it out for a spin for an hour or so, was lovly :D had a good ride :) thanx everyone for ur help and comments

so how much do we think i can sell the 250 for?

there is a guy on here who is lookin for a 250 drag! his screen name is littlepig pm him as he will be interested!.....to be honest i think quite a few ppl on here would be interested .....if you want a good price then id sugest posting it in the "for sale" section there is a small membership fee but it would be worth it.

as to price....need to know more details like milage, how old it is, service history, and what paperwork you have for it. and also some detailed pics.

there is a guy on here who is lookin for a 250 drag! his screen name is littlepig pm him as he will be interested!.....to be honest i think quite a few ppl on here would be interested .....if you want a good price then id sugest posting it in the "for sale" section there is a small membership fee but it would be worth it.

as to price....need to know more details like milage, how old it is, service history, and what paperwork you have for it. and also some detailed pics.

cheers paul, uve been a big help, ill get more details later, im gunna take it for a blast now :)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online