Michael Moore

Guest JMW
This post is 7115 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I finally got around to watching Fahrenheit 9/11.

Deffo very one sided but looking through all of that and having read both his anti-Bushisms, I must say that I am astonished that the USA re-elected GWB.

Watching the various news feeds from around the globe it's plain to see that the USA is most probably the most unliked country in the world and that situation seems to be excaserbated by the man at the helm.

I really, really hope that at the UK general election, Tony Blair and the Labour party goes down the swannie, the only problem is that the other choices are either lame or have no idea.

Jesus Christ, how could John Kerry not win and how could the Americas re-elect someone allegedly funded by the very family that spawned the man who killed all those people in NY and, fly them all out of the country without even asking them anything.

Shambolica..... The Land of the Free - what a joke, the patriot act means that, the population most European countries are more free than the citizens of the USA.

Shocking.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I think the biggest reason he got re-elected was because (apart from Kerry being a fraud) the Americans felt that because Bush is a "war president" and they still had troops fighting, that he was the best choice.

To be honest, it didn't matter who won, neither were fit for the job

Aren't you only supposed to be posting in bike related topics scrapey? :wink:

Your talking sense though so I'll let you off :D

Yeah you've done well to put your point accross in a way that shouldn't start an argument or cause any agrevation to members. Don't be too controversial and you shouldn't have any more problems. See it wasn't that hard was it?